MundoRare's Eight Anniversary Giveaway Celebration
Yippie Ka Yay Motherflatterers!
The sour taste of adulthood leads to the sugary delights of our eight anniversary’s competition. Come in and check out what we have to offer and what you have to do in order to get it.
Although some days late, here we are to celebrate yet another year full of countless updates and astounding exclusive content diligently delivered to you. Sure, we love to blow our own trumpet. But we also enjoy giving stuff away each year, perhaps to avoid thinking too much about the fact that we are getting irremediably older. Our newest anniversary won’t be an exception when it comes to that.
Every one of you will have to prove your worth by taking the usual test of aptitude in order to get a precious reward. Although usual may not be the most suitable word for the kind of tasks we like to propose. In the past, you took pictures of cross-dressed turtles, built cars and even carved totems to satisfy our deranged minds. This time, you will have to get your hands dirty in a different manner.
As of January of 2009, we ask you to cook us a tasty breakfast. The choice of food will be entirely yours, depending on your country of origin or personal leanings. However, it must be a real recipe, it must look rather tempting and, of course, it must be original enough to catch our attention.
The prizes are two Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts coffee mugs, a mouse pad and several badges to hook up somewhere near that Obama/Biden pin that you proudly show off since last November. All of it is exclusive merchandising that you can't find in stores!
- Each participant can submit only ONE BREAKFAST, sent via e-mail in the form of a digital picture of the dish itself (minimum resolution: 600x480).
- Each submission must include at least THREE PICTURES, one of the finished dish plus other two where we can see the making process. And we mean the process, do not send us pictures of the ingredients scattered across your table. You could have bought a prepared breakfast and the ingredients separately. We need you to prove us that you didn’t cheat.
- In addition to all this, you must include the WRITTEN RECIPE of your breakfast. We will have a professional chef helping us with the final selection, so you’d better think of a real one.
- And naturally, a PRINTED COPY of our LOGO must be visible in all pictures so we know that the photographs are yours.
- If your type of breakfast allows it, we also encourage you to draw Rare’s trademark R or our own MundoRare Globe somewhere in the food. It would be a nice touch and will surely help you in the competition, although is not mandatory in order to win.
Personal information you must provide:
Send your stuff to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 19th 2008, including the following information about yourself.
- Full Name
- Complete Address (street, city, state/province, zip/postal code and country)
- Valid Phone Number (including international and local prefixes)
- E-mail Address
Thanks to the Banjo-Kazooie team and George Kelion for offering the MundoRare readers the chance of winning this exclusive prize.